Well hello there...
My name is Chloe, I have started my own blog because I feel like it is a way I can express my feelings with everyone without being known and judged. I'm only 15 so if you are my age you can understand why I have made this anonymous. This blog isn't just about my feelings.. if it was it would be a very boring thing to read... I am making this blog so I can share my life with people, who I would hope can care, listen and not judge me on what I write. I want to share my interests, hobbies, family life, school life and of course add some random pictures along the way to spice things up a bit, so you don't get bored of me going on and on and on :)
I was inspired to do this by a couple of youtubers. I expect you have heard of them both.... Zoella and Sprinkleofglitter!! These two are literally my inspiration. I don't think I would've ever started this blog if it wasn't for them two doing videos about their blog and giving advice on how to do one if we were interested.
I know that no one is going to see or read this blog since it is only the first day, and that doesn't bother menat all. Its just nice to be able to write down everything I am thinking in my head and not get critisized. Some people say that is is very therapeutic.... That is exactly what I am looking for!!
My blog page obviously isn't going to be very exciting now because I haven't made it my own yet as this is my first post but trust me I am going to be working very hard on it and I won't give up until it is done! I will most likely post blogs and updates on random days as some days will be extremely boring whereas other days will be exciting and I will want to share them :)
Anyway I think I have wrote far too much so I will end it here... If you see this then thankyou for reading but if you don't then never mind..
Talk soon:)
Bye x
No comments:
Post a Comment