Usually I don't style my hair unless I am going out somewhere, but today I thought I'd be different and put my hair up in a messy bun (inspired by zoella).
These aren't very clear pictures as I did it on my Nexus Tablet, which only has a front camera, however I am pretty pleased with how they turned out. Usually I like my hair to be neat with no bumps and I like it to look perfect, but as I am staying at home today I didn't make much of an effort, but it turned out better than expected. Its not perfect but that's not what I was aiming for.
Like I said, not perfect. I am supposed to put hair grips in and around the bun to make it look more tidy and neat, but I didn't think it was necessary. I would if I was going out into town or to a friends house, but its just a waste of time if I am just staying at home all day.
I hope this interested you guys, I know its not great explaining and not very good photography but I thought I would make an attempt at this as I am new to it. Its gonna take me time to get better at doing posts on my blog but I will get there eventually and I will hopefully provide more helpful advice to you all:)
Thankyou for reading.
Bye xx


Thank you for the lovely support on my blog. I love the hair style and I'm following now too :) x
ReplyDeleteThankyou very much for the support too I have followed and joined your site, would love for you to join my site :) x
ReplyDelete