Thursday, 2 January 2014
Lazy Day...
Its the 2nd of January and I have decided to have a lazy day. My version of a lazy day is sitting on the sofa wrapped up in a blanket watching TV. Sounds fun right? :S
British weather sucks at the minute so that is why I decided to be lazy! I am rather proud of myself that I have done two posts on this blog as I didn't think I would
do one today cause nothing is happening... I know this isn't very interesting but as I made this blog about myself and my life I felt like I should mention this as this is mainly what happens in my life haha... Such Fun!!
Yep its my feet! These socks are like the best things ever! They are like hot water bottles on your feet (if that makes sense?) I got them for Christmas from one of my friends... I definitely reccommend them if you hate being barefoot or if you are sensitive to the cold! They are amazing! I think you can get them in any shop and possibly online which is an easier way to purchase them (obviously) haha ok i'm gonna end it there and I will post again soon:)
Thankyou for reading .. if you got this far:)
Byeeeee x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Lovely post, such a cute blog. http://bowcloe.blogspot.co.uk/
ReplyDeleteThankyou very much, its only been up 2 days, needs a lot of work:)
Deletehttp://chloe32.blogspot.co.uk/
i love lazy days ;)
ReplyDeletewill you maybe tjek out my blog
http://emilienicolinebak.blogspot.dk/
Of course I will:)
ReplyDeleteYes i know, British weather does suck! It's always either too cold or rainy and such! !! Love your blog so far! x
ReplyDeletehttp://charellee.blogspot.co.uk/
Thankyou very much, I will go and check out yours, feel free to join my site and see more interesting posts:)
ReplyDeletehttp://chloe32.blogspot.co.uk/
I really adore socks, especially ones with really cute designs! I'm not from a temperate country so we don't have winter here, it's a great shame because I can't use socks all the time; it's almost always hot here. what brand are your socks? The pattern is really nice!
ReplyDeletehttp://wildwindflowers.blogspot.com